Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays


It is definitely Holiday season!! I absolutely hate the traffic it generates on the streets, but am hoping to generate some traffic in cyber world!! I will be running Holiday Sales starting Friday and going through at least Monday (some items maybe longer).

I am going to bring back expired items at a
significant reduction and put other items on sale throughout the site...

The EWMcCall family is heading in different directions for the Thanksgiving weekend. Will be working frantically next couple of days and hope to relax the rest of the week at my mom's (whom i adore). Here we are on a deserted Orange Beach (pre-condos) many moons ago. So glam!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois, I love the photo, you were a blonde? Thanks for the lovely comments, I have been doing after school baby sitting of my grandkids, we have had a lot of fun. Greg started his own Masonry business this summer and has been very busy. He has two employees, one is an apprentice. Things are winding down now, but has run longer than usual because of our weather being so warm and snowless. I have treasured my grandkid time, though. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a blond, but my mom was and still is
    :-)

    ReplyDelete